MLB Thursday 9/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2704
2-1 last

Thanks Cash. GL

All x50 each

CHW/Cle over 7 - Gaddis is horrible and a ML bet on Lynn is probably the way to go but I don't trust Lynn.
TB/Toronto over 6 1/2 - Odds all fucked up here as McClanahan much better than Gausmann and great + money as a straight up dog. Books have Toronto favored because they MUST win. You know how I feel about that shit.
Phil/Miami over 7 - Two pretty good pitchers and if you go by names, you should never bet this over. I have said a million times ignore names these two have been bad recently. I'm sure degrom will tell you no way in hell the Cubs will ever beat him.
Oakland +2 1/2 -140 - Sept play
Pitt/Mets over 7 - I like Brubaker but he allows too many recently. I don't like Carrasco because he can be going well and then turn really bad with no notice. Make a note, Carrasco will be the Mets Achilles heel in the playoffs.
Cinn +2 1/2 -150 - This just missed being a Sept play but fuck it I'm taking it anyway. The Reds like it when Mikolas throws against them.

GL

Good luck today Wire.

:cheers3:

What's keeping you from pulling the trigger on the Rays?

Thanks Inzane. McClanahan was supposed to pitch against Miami Aug 30 and they scratched him late. He hasn't thrown since Aug 24. Problem with his shoulder and is just off the 15 days repair shop. Odds look good as a dog, but I can't know whether he will be right or not. His before injury stats were incredible and he was headed as a Cy Young finalist. But I have to see him throw a game before I bet on him now. GL

I also would be shocked if TB coaches leave him in for more than 4 innings. They must have him for any success in playoffs assuming they make it, and this will just be a game condition trial run tonight. GL

I also would be shocked if TB coaches leave him in for more than 4 innings. They must have him for any success in playoffs assuming they make it, and this will just be a game condition trial run tonight. GL
This is a game that both teams NEED.

That's for Wire

But doubt they bring him back just as a token warm-up...pretty sure they think he can go deep or they'd wait

Thanks KJ. You make a great point and are probably right. Still he is unknown for me tonight. I will probably back him after he throws a perfect game tonight. GL :)

Reactions: KJ
Thanks KJ. You make a great point and are probably right. Still he is unknown for me tonight. I will probably back him after he throws a perfect game tonight. GL :)
Beware they start in a little over an hour mate!

Back