MLB Thursday 8/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +450
3-1

Thanks for the responses Bank and LVmike. Mike, they have some built in triggers in here that change certain words to others so there can be no slurs. I found one a year or so back when I was referring to a pitcher having a c-h-i-n-k in his armor when it came to his off speed stuff and AI thought I was using a racial slur and it changed it to, well let's use the word and see what it changes it to ...... TEAPOT.

GL

Just one parlay today.

SD ML +100
Seattle ML -200

-50/+100

GL

Yeah "teapot". That's right. I love that. I wonder if I type "teapot" if it will change it to an unintended racial slur? GL 😆 🙃😆

Thanks Inzane. Came back some but didn't see it as well today on a limited card so staying low. GL

Thanks Dodgers. I appreciate the response. GL

i hate seattle particularly at home as big favs, they never score shit! they cost me a 5 teamer the 1st game of series cause i trusted those assholes!! still can't believe i threw them in, i know better they never score when i bet them! you know it a bad bet when the other team scores 2 runs and ya know you beat, lol. hope they do better for you!

On them both but seattle-1 and again wire-to-wire with F5 (Woo is 9-1-2 in F5) against gas-can Maeda. Won with skubal last night, Seattle has to respond today with one of their best! good luck today. Hope you sweep them.

Back