MLB Thursday 8/7

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
2-2 on the day after a 2-0 start, very disappointing. But I guess it's better than 0-3.

Today's plays -

1 unit each -
Toronto -130
LA Dodgers +120
Florida +200
Seattle -130

Thoughts -
Duchscherer is the only thing keeping this Tor line down, I'll gladly go against the slumping A's
I've backed the Dodgers the last few, I think the starting pitching is a coin flip here, I'll fade Lohse at plus money and get my win against the STL pen.
+200 on Florida, really? Just a bit overpriced, I'll take the HR hitting fish off the shutout against the HR dealing Hamels in the daytime at CBP
Seattle - bats are popping, they hit Sonnastine well already this year, and I get King Felix at home -130. Long travel for TB to Seattle, hope they are sleeping on this one.

NFL preseason -
Small plays on
Detroit -3
Cleveland -3
New Orleans +2.5

Good luck everybody, live daytime baseball for me (it's good to be off in the summer!)
:cheers:

Can't argue with those thoughts 3rd. . . . I'm debating on selling back the StL bet myself. It's starting to not pass the smell test

GL dude

Thanks fellas. :cheers:

Feel kinda dirty cheering against my own squad in person in Philly, but whatever gets the money.

great hit with the Fish, had to sweat that one out but it hit in the end :cheers:

GL with the rest of them

btw, I'm going against my team (Seattle) tonight as well so I know how you feel ;)

Back