MLB Thursday 8/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +100
0-1 last

Thanks for the responses Inzane and Pirate. I really do appreciate it. GL

Reminder: Friday will be my last post until Tuesday 9/10 as we are going to the mountains north of Montreal. I will resume MLB on 9/10 and a week later I will start college football and the NFL but remember although I do pretty well in NFL, I have completely sucked at college football in the past except when Blood took pity on me and told me to post games under my name he had actually picked so I didn't look as bad as I am at capping that.

One parlay today,

SF ML +110
SD ML -110
Tor ML +115

-30/+250

GL

Good luck today, love San Dog Chaplains and the Blow Jays, oppo on Giants. Birdsong is going to be good soon but he's been bad lately for me. Have a safe drive thru Quebec. Love the Montreal area, my last trip up that way years ago I got lost trying to get back to Burlington VT and came back through east of Richford VT at a border crossing that is prob used a couple times a day in the winter. This was back before GPS on phones, garmin got me lost and i got looks and questions from the CBP with a thorough search, they couldnt believe a guy with a coat and tie was driving through that crossing that time of year.

That’s crazy I’m total iopposite, I do ok at nfl but it usually either bad season or good, very inconsistent, besides preseason which like stealing (most ppl don’t realize that!), but I do pretty consistently well with ncaa year after year. Anyways have safe and great travels bro, always enjoy reading your thread and especially your baseball rants as we see lot the stupid things mlb does similarly and even the ones I don’t agree w still funny!!

Back