MLB Thursday 8/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7255
5-1 last

You know I get it. The excitement of college football and all the expectations of a new season. Truth be told, I would enjoy watching a football game over watching a baseball game on at the same time. But I enjoy making money over all that so I will continue to bet and watch baseball. Yes, even if a college football game is on at the same time.

All x50 each

Ana/Balt over 10 -140 - Don't bet this it's stupid. Just action on the early TV game. Total way too high but I don't want to root for an under here.
CHW/Tor over 8 -140 - OK a more reasonable total to bet on. Still kind of stupid because the pitchers are actually decent but what are you going to do this afternoon?
Pitt +2 1/2 -160 -Yes, Mikolas is decent but so is Keller. Keller especially decent in his last start against these birds.
SF ML -110 - I don't understand the respect the books give to the Mets. They are a less than .500 team. Let it go already.
Wash/Mia over 7 -140 - I always waste my money on overs in Mia. Last night fought and fought and prayed and got a push. You'd think I would learn but I keep betting it and expecting an over win. What was the definition of insanity again?
Cle ML -170 - Lyles let's everyone on base. Cle playing decent ball for a .500 team. Going with the tribe and yes I will say that in future seasons I still call the Angels Ana and the football chargers SD.
LA ML -120 - Scherzer at -120? I'm in.
KC +2 1/2 -180 - Another one I just don't understand. Sea -170 and it's climbing? Keller is solid. Oh, I know....... it must be because of Kikuchi's dominant performance in his last start. Now I get it.

GL

Back