Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3630
3-1 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. You are probably right about TB Wednesday. GL

Thanks Bank. GL

X50 each

NYY ML -190 - Yanks rolling and A's just scuffling.
Colo +2 1/2 +160 - Ridiculous odds and plus runs. Mets and degrom -450 favorite which may make sense to some but + runs and + money? Sold.

GL

Last edited:
Are we really ready to say yanks rolling? They have won a few which obviously rolling compared to everything else since asb but the offense has only scored 4 runs max in these last few wins. I’m just nitpicking you tho, not like I’m betting A’s, lol. Gl

+160 on 2.5? Wow!! That is beyond crazy!! Of course so is -400!!! I remember not that long ago (year or 2) I loved fading degrom cause he had big price (nothing like this tho!) the team around him sucked and never gave him support, even when he left w a lead the pen would blow it!! Most of those would typically be +200 to +250 range, maybe +110 to +120 getting the +1.5!! Obviously muts a way better team around him now but that price is out of this world you can get so much plus on +2.5!! I gotta think if you got +2.5 +160 in any game you would be ahead playing it 1000x!

Great hit with the +160 w +2.5 runs on rox bro!! Please tell me there be more of these where we can get 2.5 runs and plus money!!

Back