MLB Thursday 8/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4090
3-3 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks Chip. That's me the trend setter. GL :)

Thanks Bank. You got a better number than I did on that Rox/Cards game. When I capped it, my number was 8 1/2. GL

All x100 each - Not much I like.

LA ML -110 - Gotta love LA at -110 against anyone. Their offense alone can find enough to win.
Mets ML -120 - I guess you have to take degrom at -120 because he is pitching like he used to and Fried had a not so good last against these same Mets. Not much risk so worth a shot.
Wash +2 1/2 +100 - Nats and Sanchez beat Darvish outright in these two last start. I'll try it again with +runs at 50/50 odds.

You will see me take a ton of these +runs kind of bets later in September when the books do my favorite thing which is setting -350 and higher odds because a team in contention plays and "must win" to make the playoffs against a team completely done for the season. The reason is the team out of it is loose and playing for next year. The team that "must win" is playing tight and you won't believe how many of these "must win" teams lose outright to really shitty teams. You must play baseball loose to be good.

By the way, do you know what "must win" means in how you play baseball? It means sweet fuck all because in all other sports emotion is huge and makes teams win. In baseball, emotion and motivation hurts you as it breaks down your mechanics and you play like shit. Trust me, the time to make money in baseball is coming just when everyone else is looking at and betting football. GL

I never thought bout it cause as I’ve said I never even knew I could play +2.5 lines till seeing your threads but yea, when they hanging those redic -300 and higher lines I usually just ignore cause they stupid, it seems like a amazing time to get 2.5 runs for super cheap!! Ev money on +2.5 is insane!!

Last edited:
Back