MLB Thursday 8/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +150
1-1 last

Thanks for the response Inzane. It's always appreciated. GL

Ok boys and girls, Wife and I are going to Toronto tomm for one of her cousins wedding. Be gone until Tuesday.

Decent town as I used to live and work there for AT&T for two years at the end of the 80's. Yes, that's how I married a Canadian. She worked for AT&T in Montreal, and they asked me to come to Montreal to help teach their techs about the new business phone systems. That's how I was allowed to work and live there for two years. Canadians have this great system where no outsider can live there with a visa and do a job unless no Canadian has the knowledge. I also taught all the secretaries they had how to drink heavily. Which is how I met my future wife. After two years there were plenty of Canadians that knew all about the AT&T phone systems, so they refused to extend my work visa and kicked me the fuck out.

I always say I had to leave the U.S. in order to find a woman dumb enough to marry me. She always says the only reason she agreed to marry me was to get a green card. Maybe she ain't so dumb after all.

Come to think of it, they told me we had to stay married for 3 years but I never told her that. 34 years later and she still thinks she has to stay with me to keep her green card. Extortion can be a useful tool if applied properly.

One parlay:

LA +2 1/2 -600
SF +2 1/2 -370
Balt +2 1/2 -370

-50/+100

GL

I guess this country will let any riff-raff in, eh?

Have fun up here and thanks again for taking one of the Quebecois off our hands!

Thanks Chip. Apparently, but only for a short time then you wise up. I do have to say you have some fine women up there Quebecois or not. GL :)

Thanks for the response Inzane. I always appreciate it. GL

Back