MLB Thursday 8/14 - chalk up

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
4-1, +3.1 units yesterday, which is a helluva bounceback for me from my 2-5, -2.9 units on Tuesday. Laying some lumber today (I normally don't stray to anything over -150), all plays 1 unit -

Dodgers -130
NY Mets -160
Colorado +130
Houston -160
Detroit -170
San Diego -120

NFL small plays
Buffalo +1.5
Carolina +3.5

Good luck guys. :cheers:

Like them all besides the Padres. Would not play Colorado though, but I think you are going to have a good day here

GL tonight 3rd

:cheers:

Like them all besides the Padres. Would not play Colorado though, but I think you are going to have a good day here

GL tonight 3rd

I don't like going against Haren, but Rusch has been solid and I'm getting a nice price here at home against a team that isn't doing much against LHP.

I don't like going against Haren, but Rusch has been solid and I'm getting a nice price here at home against a team that isn't doing much against LHP.

I like looking for let down spots with pitchers and I think this is one of them. Like the Rocks as well..GL!!

yep, I agree. And Haren seems to be battling a tough string of performances, last 11 innings of work, 18 hits and 10 earned runs, including 2 homers.

And we all know Colorado can hit. So that's the only way I could go here if I chose to play it, but I just don't think Colorado is thinking about making a run any more.

Thinking Dodgers win that damn division anyway :36_11_6:

Whassup Hutch? Welcome aboard

3rd - I feel a chalky day coming too. Going to hit the Astros I believe. Haven't looked at much else. GL

G8R,

I posted this in BC's thread for those looking at the Stros & Giants:

The Giants won't have Holm behind the plate, as he was sent down yesterday....along with John Bowker and Jose Castillo. The Giants have brought up 3 minor leaguers (1B Travis Ishigawa, 3B Ryan Rohlinger and C Pablo Sandoval) with the hopes of getting an offensive spark. The most notable of the 3 is Ishigawa who's described as a "smooth defensive first baseman" that's been tearing it up offensively in the minors. All 3 call-ups will be starting today for Los Gigantes.

GL 3rd - Shit I even had to chalk up some on the totals I played last night.This is when when you know its time to move on for the season.Lines are getting sharper.GL podnuh.

hell of a lot of a chalk but looking like a good start so far

i had the tigs too but no more chalk for me

GL on the rest of em 3rd.....