MLB Thursday 8/12

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8035
1-2 last - GS rained out

I decided to play a few today.

All x50 each

Wash/Mets #1 over 6 -140 - I love overs with newbies starting. Stroman should allow a couple to help.
Wash/Mets #2 over 6 -140 - Fedde won't go many innings and not very good. Williams good last but before that phew.
St Louis ML -120 - If I have a favorite team this year it's these Bucs. But Leblanc looks very good and Brubaker is very shaky. Never be a fan of one team it will cost you money in the long run.
LA ML -120 - This game could be a mess. Suarez doesn't go long and who knows who LA is throwing. Give me the Dodgers and action here. Philly defense not good.
Cle +2 1/2 -160- Bassitt good but Morgan not horrible recently. I think Cle can stay close at home here.
MLW ML -190 - You just can't ask a bunch of minor leaguers to play with major leaguers. What hitters the Cubs still have the opposing pitcher won't pitch to. Cubs will win games this season but only 1 out of every 3 or 4 they play. If you are a Cubs fan, forget that for the rest of the season and get greedy against them.
Det/Balt under 11 -130 - Manning may allow a few but Means is actually pretty good. Balt ML -150 not a bad bet here.
TB/Bost under 11 1/2 -130 - Rasmussen a reliever converting to starter. Houck looked very good in his first two starts. Bost -120 ML looks good here.
Texas +2 1/2 -150 - Since I was going to bet them all, I had to take something in this one. Don't trust Sea as a -220 fav over anyone so gimme those runs.
Cinn/Atl under 11 -130 - Gutierrez decent enough and Muller solid as well. Very high total here.
NYY +2 1/2 -200 - Yankees not too good but I have to take them and runs when I can. Come to think of it I'm not sure I ever got NYY and runs before. Probably lose.
Toronto ML -120 - I kind of like this Jays team. But like them or not they are VERY dangerous. Better not let them make the playoffs.
SD ML -200 - This one just seems like an all around mismatch to me. Going to take the holy fathers here.
SF ML -200 - Do a lot of people know who Logan Webb is? Probably not with a 5-3 record, but they should.

Grand salami under 135 1/2 x200 - Not sure why I bother capping this since it will no doubt rain out.

GL

Back