MLB Thursday 7/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +9446
3-2 last GS won

All x50 each

LA ML -150 - Miami has LA's number but LA anything less than -250 is a steal to me.

NYY ML -120 - Same goes here for the Yanks against weaker teams. -120 is a steal and they may be coming around for a nice run.

KC/Cle over 8 1/2 -140 - There is no chance in hell Francona allows Plesac to throw more than 60-70 pitches when he hasn't pitched since May so he will be gone early. Of course, that's nothing new since Tito loves to throw 4-5 pitchers a game. Do you know what that does to a pen by August? I know he won the series with Boston but he had nothing to do with that and when he did get involved and try to coach Cle gagged on a 3-0 lead and gave up the series to the Cubs. By the way that was a long time ago and this is a "stripped-for-payroll" team that really needs a good coach and Francona ain't a good coach. He will be gone within two years. But not before he burns up all the pitchers arms.

Grand Salami over 98 1/2 -110 x300 - There is as much chance of this avoiding being rained out as there is Plesac sees the 6th inning.

P.S. I do get a kick out of singing "Burn Baby Burn, Burn that mother down!" (Disco Inferno) every time Francona takes a pitcher out. GL

Back