MLB Thursday 7/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5395
6-2 last - That's more like it.

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. GL

Thanks Wise. SF problem to me is Kapler. He was manager for the Phillies when I lived there. Just doesn't handle pitchers well and won't let his pitching coach tell him when to change. Last night he damn near blew that 7-4 lead because he kept his reliever in too long and he does that too much instead of changing when a guy has a bad night. GL

All x50 each overs -140

KC +2 1/2 +100 - KC and Bubic can't beat Verlander. Good news is they don't have to for me to win this.
Phil ML -180 - How can you bet on a pitcher named "Falter"? Not my all time favorite pitcher name though. That would be Bob Walk.
Boston +2 1/2 -180 - I went back and forth with this because Cole has been very good recently. Boston could be without Devers and that really, really would hurt their offense. But Yankees could be without Rizzo and his presence in the lineup makes it hard for the other pitcher to pitch around anyone. Final decision was to take the home team and + runs at not end of the world odds.
Miami +2 1/2 -220 - Castano solid starter against a very hittable Williams who the Mets have turned into a spot starter. Fish should stay close here.
SF/SD over 6 - The books know I can't pass up a total of 6 the bastards. But I'll let you in on a little secret ....... both pitchers have recently struggled so this should score 8+.
LA ML -260 - Leiter is a reliever by trade that probably won't go past the 4th if he even gets there. Gonsolin just about as good as it gets.

Series parlay:

LA -550
Boston +150

-150/+300

GL

If that's his specialty, I can't wait for the CFL thread.

I need a another new used truck...

:cheerleader:

Back