MLB Thursday 7/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +36.8

MLB 4-3 = +1.5
WNBA 1-2 = -3.6
Parlays = +8.2

Thanks for the responses yesterday.

InZane, my wife and I have a cottage in the Laurentian mountains about two hours north of Montreal. I have talked to Blood. Yesterday in fact. He is doing well but as he usually does in the summer he is travelling around a lot. So for now he is taking a sabbatical from posting. Something about bourbon and being too damn drunk to handicap while he's driving. GL :)

All for 5 units each.

Anaheim +2 1/2 -180

Cleveland -160 - I think this line is too high but it doesn't matter if they win.

Oakland +2 1/2 -180

Atlanta +2 1/2 -120 - Someone explain to me how a pitcher that allowed 10 runs all earned and 5 HR's in his last is a -270 favorite.

Minn/Conn over 161 (WNBA) - Should get this one over fairly easily.

Winn/Hamilton over 52 (CFL)

Toronto/BC over 50 (CFL) - Lines should be reversed on these two CFL games which means the Toronto game is the better over but since weather affected all these teams in their last I am hoping to clear both overs.

GL

These Canadian games are hard to watch. 2 downs and punt, they give 1pt for not allowing a team to return a kick. They stop the clock under the 3 minute warning on running plays? It's the most bizarre game out there...that's my rant.

These Canadian games are hard to watch. 2 downs and punt, they give 1pt for not allowing a team to return a kick. They stop the clock under the 3 minute warning on running plays? It's the most bizarre game out there...that's my rant.
you think the argos can move the ball on that BC D? so far they haven't given up more than i think 21 points htis year (small sample i know)...Argos won't be able to score if whitaker doesn't get going

Very true Wise. But it can be fun. GL :)

Thanks Metallica. GL

gsro, this is more a play on a bad Toronto defense. BC was helped by high winds in that last one so the 3 points they allowed wasn't really dominant. Ricky Ray should get 20+ tonight. BC can carry the over with 30 some which they should score against the Argos. At least that's what my bet is based on. GL

Minus 1.80 on Oakland is awesome. Do not even want to mention what I have

The Laurentians look awesome, especially all that water. That's one thing I miss in the Rockies, and thanks for the feedback on Blood.

Good luck with the card.

:cheers3:

Back