MLB Thursday 7/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7595
2-1 last GS Rained out and that saved me because I had GS under and it went over even without the postponed game. Makes up for sure winners that get rained out.

Truth be told, a lot of the following picks are iffy at best. If I were you I would either fade them all or just watch the olympics and forget MLB today. But my CTG contract says I don't get paid if I don't make picks every day. Now some of the people reading this, especially the non members, are saying "Jesus, you guys pay this loser for his picks?" :)

All x50 each

Atlanta +2 1/2 -250 - Walker very bad in last two Mets starts. Big juice but can the Mets even score 3 runs?
NYY/TB over 7 -140 - Cole allowed 3 runs in his last and Patino not very good. Should sail over even in this notoriously under ballpark.
KC +2 1/2 -150 - Rodon touched for 4 runs in his last and he walks a lot of people. Hernandez not too good but you know what I like to do when I see a big home dog. Give me those runs please.
LA ML -120 - David Price better than I thought but he is trending allowing more runs the more innings he throws so that is something to watch. Dodgers should score on Cueto. Trying the LA offense again at low risk.
Colo +2 1/2 -120 - Freeland not too bad but SD did hit him last two starts against them. Musgrove touted as one of the best but he walks too damn many. Colo beat him three starts ago. I'll let SD win by 2 runs here.

Grand Salami under 108 1/2 -110 x200

GL

Back