Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4570
5-2 last

As always, thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. Good call on Cle. GL

Thanks Cash. You are right about Boston. Good call there as well. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

TB/Balt over 8 - Both starters are hittable. Balt is not a bad ML bet here as they are playing really good ball.
Miami/Cinn over 8 - Same deal here. Just trying to at least split in the afternoon.
KC +2 1/2 - 170 - Taillon only went a couple of innings in his last but, if you look close, it wasn't very good. Singer is solid.
Cle ML -110 - Following my good friend Cash and betting against a Dever-less Boston team. Cash and I stick together through thick and thin over these many years and always have each others back. If it loses, blame him.
LA/Colo under 12 1/2 - Anderson very solid and so is Urena except for his last which frankly should have made me walk by this under. But I am ignoring Urena's last and it will probably make me pay for ignoring an under rule in Colo.
SF ML -140 - Wood more solid than Steele. (I bet this just so I could get that pun in)
Texas/Ana over 7 - 3-3 here for no worse than a push.

Not a very pretty card if I am being honest. Might as well add one more bit of ugly......

Series Parlay:

NYY -400
Toronto -400
LA -320
SF -130

-100/+260

GL

Good job again Wire!

Bol today. Looks like rain in the forecast for Denver tonight, might not get that one in...

:cheers3:

I've got an eerily similar series parlay, with the Astros in the Jays spot. I look forward to sweating the Saturday "Tower of Power" nightcap game in the bay with you.
BOL

Back