MLB Thursday 7/25

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1215
0-1 last

Cle ML -90/+50

All I've got today. Bunch of doctors appt. later this afternoon. Normal stuff every 3 months. I have had 3 open heart surgeries, two strokes, and one carotid surgery while still being able to hang around to be pissed off at umpires. I have to admit the Cleveland Clinic takes good care of me here in Ohio. But also a shout out to an east Indian Philadelphia surgeon who saved my life about 6 years ago. We have some good medical especially for Medicare seniors in this country if you are close to it. GL

P.S. Might want to think twice before you pick up that cigarette (3 packs a day for me) or smother those sandwiches with cream cheese like I did. And I quit smoking when I turned 40. Here's a hint, smoking hurts your heart more than your lungs but all they have ever talked about is your lungs.

Ok, end of lecture. Sorry. GL

Love the guardians today as well, have watched their Pitcher Gavin Williams going back to his last year in HS as he was a big time signee at my alma matter ECU. He was dominant at ECU and was last year before he got hurt. I think he shuts down the Tigers offense today. Good luck.

Love the guardians today as well, have watched their Pitcher Gavin Williams going back to his last year in HS as he was a big time signee at my alma matter ECU. He was dominant at ECU and was last year before he got hurt. I think he shuts down the Tigers offense today. Good luck.

no secret i'm a Gavin williams fan also, id lay the -1.5 with cle if i knew tigers might put Meada in this game at some point!! i dont know for sure but if they ever gonna use him a opener like today would probably be the time. i think if anyone has the option a great way to attack this would be wait and if Meada starts warming up in pen start bettting guardians to score!!

Stay healthy so you can continue to rant ;) BOL Wire.

I agree with Tim!!! Nothing better to get the blood flowing than a good rant.

I grew up in a household where both parents smoked 2-3 packs a day. Thankfully my brother , sister , and myself chose not to ever smoke. I chose gambling instead :cool:

I hope your appts go well my friend, always appreciate your threads

I agree with Tim!!! Nothing better to get the blood flowing than a good rant.

I grew up in a household where both parents smoked 2-3 packs a day. Thankfully my brother , sister , and myself chose not to ever smoke. I chose gambling instead :cool:

I hope your appts go well my friend, always appreciate your threads

the damn problem for me is smoking goes so damn well w most my other vices!! i've quit for over a year on more than one occasion but i always end up coming back! they are without a doubt more addictive than most the rec drugs they deem "bad"!! and they don't even get ya high! lol.

the mlb forum world would not be the same without @Wiretowire rants!!

My mom bought a carton of MLites in Denver this weekend at a Circle K. $105. Fuck. That.

Thank God that habit never caught on, rather lose $100 betting on the Rox

wow. they crazy expensive across river in illinios too. i stopped smoking marlboro years ago cause price. decades only like 3.50 a pack i go to right places, i try to keep it at a pack or little less a day, sometimes i do well, others i smoke 2 but pretty rare.

Back