MLB Thursday 7/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7466
0-1 last GS rained out

You know over the seasons you win tough bets and you lose tough bets. It normally doesn't affect me. But as I stated yesterday, I am getting pretty tired of rain causing the GS to cancel. I have never seen anything like it. Well, last night all games were played except the Atl game was halted because of rain in the bottom of the 5th and it was only a 7 inning game as it was the night cap of a doubleheader. The kicker is I am holding an under 147 1/2 GS worth $1,000 and when they suspended that game the GS cancels. And to make matters worse, adding all of the runs up, they could have scored 25 runs in that last 2 1/2 innings and I still win the GS. That one pissed me off.

All x50 each

Detroit ML -130 - Just lean home team here as the Tigers are playing better ball right now.
Cle +2 1/2 -190 - Not a Quantrill fan but he's going better than the newbie TB is throwing. Must be TB's team name that makes Cle a dog at home. Cle a live ML dog here.
StL ML -120 - I don't know what to make of this Alzolay kid but Kim has been lights out recently and shutout these Cubs two starts back allowing only 5 hits in 6 innings.

GS under 85 1/2 -110 x300 - Now watch. They will play all these games with no rain and I will lose this fucking GS as it sails over.

GL

Back