MLB Thursday 7/11

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1280
2-2 last

KJ, as for being young at heart, I just finished a 16 hour drive so I must be doing something right. GL

Thanks Pirate. Glad we got a few right. GL

Good call on Cubs winning Bank. Nice. GL

Wise, I have travelled a lot of places especially when I was young, but I have never been to Tahoe. GL

I guess I am still travelling because the wife has a trade show in Palm Springs next week. She flies out Sunday and I am going to join her Tuesday. We stay a few days then we're going to rent a car and drive around. Maybe even end up in Las Vegas late next week but that's not for sure. I want to but she would rather see some other places in California. Silly woman. In any event, my last post next week will be Monday and I will resume the following Monday.

I keep trying to tell her to make up her mind where we are going because it would be nice to have a plane reservation from somewhere so we can return home that Sunday, but she doesn't seem to care about details like that. So, I am sitting here with a one way ticket to Palm Springs and nothing else. Reminds me of why I married her 35 years ago.

All x50 each

Pitt ML -130 - Skenes going again and he might actually win this time if the Pirates can score a fucking run or two for him.
Tor/SF over 7 - Buying the 1/2 run off this one today.

GL

Thanks for the response Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Glad we match Pirate. I'm not much for FF as I never figured a way for it to work for me. I can see it sometimes like today but I think in terms of the full game. GL

YTD +1280
2-2 last

KJ, as for being young at heart, I just finished a 16 hour drive so I must be doing something right. GL

Thanks Pirate. Glad we got a few right. GL

Good call on Cubs winning Bank. Nice. GL

Wise, I have travelled a lot of places especially when I was young, but I have never been to Tahoe. GL

I guess I am still travelling because the wife has a trade show in Palm Springs next week. She flies out Sunday and I am going to join her Tuesday. We stay a few days then we're going to rent a car and drive around. Maybe even end up in Las Vegas late next week but that's not for sure. I want to but she would rather see some other places in California. Silly woman. In any event, my last post next week will be Monday and I will resume the following Monday.

I keep trying to tell her to make up her mind where we are going because it would be nice to have a plane reservation from somewhere so we can return home that Sunday, but she doesn't seem to care about details like that. So, I am sitting here with a one way ticket to Palm Springs and nothing else. Reminds me of why I married her 35 years ago.

All x50 each

Pitt ML -130 - Skenes going again and he might actually win this time if the Pirates can score a fucking run or two for him.
Tor/SF over 7 - Buying the 1/2 run off this one today.

GL
Good call on Skenes!

Just heard on the morning sports that he's the first player from the AFA to play in the All Star Game...

Back