MLB Thursday 6/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2810
5-3 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

AZ/Cinn under 10 1/2 - Runs will be scored but I'm not sure they will get to 11.
STL/TB over 6 1/2 - Mikolas bad last and McClanahan very solid but a hunch says they might score 7 in this one.
LA ML -120 x300 - Tyler Anderson, for LA, hasn't been scored on in his last 3 starts. No Tim Anderson really hurts the Sox offense. Cease is doing what we call in horse racing "bouncing" which means he is bad every other start and oddly enough he has been bad every other start at home. Guess how he is supposed to be in this start. Did I mention Cease walks a lot of batters?
Phil/MLW over 7 - Don't try this at home kids but I think I can find 3-3.
Colo/SF over 7 - Webb allows at least 3 and Gomber is still pitching in the majors? That's a surprise. Sails over.
Wash/Miami over 7 - Rogers roughed up in his last 3 starts. The "Shut down king" Strasburg will be on a pitch count. I wonder if they will let him throw 60 pitches? Should score 8+ easy here.
Oak/Cle over 8 - Kaprielian really not good. Pilkington should allow a couple and he doesn't seem to go more than 5 innings so Cle pen should allow a couple more.
Pitt +2 1/2 -140 - Atl should win and Brubaker had a bad last but you know I can't pass up + runs at a reasonable price.
NYY ML -190 - Am I the only person in the world that is not a Cole fan? But I have to try him here because Bundy is way too inconsistent.

GL

Cease walks so many I’ll say it again, I kinda like cws offense to be decent vs Tyler anderson (although I agree no Tim anderson hurts worse than the other injuries they been dealing with) but Cesse does scare me.

Question. Since you played the game, is there any tangible proof about early morning games on getaway day being a good under bet? I seem to remember reading years ago, and especially on Sundays, that after teams play these early games after a night game that they're tired and ready to move on to the next city and get a little rest before they do it again.

Thanks Bank. You could be right that the Sox score. GL
Could be wrong! Lol. They just been a team I look to bet on when they up against lhp for last several years and I’m having a hard time buying anderson has become elite in his 30’s! Lol. Think I’m gonna play cws FF team total over 1.5 runs that way I don’t have to worry bout what Cease gonna do:, we can both win that way!!

Last edited:
Probably a good bet Bank. GL

Inzane, I think people may miss the point about unders on getaway day or as you say a day game after a night game. I don't think fatigue factors into it at all. If so very little. What is a major factor is that managers tend to rest players (not play them) in day games after night games. Some of your best hitters will be sitting waiting for pinch hit duties for following day games in those situations. Giving good hitters maybe only one at bat instead of four is a big factor in the outcome of the total. But as a rule I don't see just playing the day game as being in and of itself an under factor. GL

Probably a good bet Bank. GL

Inzane, I think people may miss the point about unders on getaway day or as you say a day game after a night game. I don't think fatigue factors into it at all. If so very little. What is a major factor is that managers tend to rest players (not play them) in day games after night games. Some of your best hitters will be sitting waiting for pinch hit duties for following day games in those situations. Giving good hitters maybe only one at bat instead of four is a big factor in the outcome of the total. But as a rule I don't see just playing the day game as being in and of itself an under factor. GL

Def not fatigue imo but I do think lot of these guys are into late night drinking plus last night in a city so last chance with their side pussy in that city! that would make those early games tougher! No chance I can stand In vs high 90s cheese with a hangover! I’ve never really thought bout or noticed a higher clip of unders in day get away but doesn’t mean it ain’t happening, lot of low scoring games In general these days!

Back