MLB Thursday 6/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4850
5-0 last - While we were talking about the GS we also told the books "Yippie Kie Ya Motherfucker!"

Thanks Cash always appreciated. GL

Thanks Bank. Quit worrying about what thread you are talking baseball in. I love it. GL

I caught that little "eh" KJ. Very funny. I am being told from up north Quebec is so fucking big the fires are still some 800 miles from our cabin north of Montreal. GL

Speaking of the GS, if those two games that postponed had played, they would have had to score 14 runs in each of them and the GS under would have still won by 1/2 run. Just sayin. GL

All x50 each

LA ML -220 - I know these odds are not to many's taste but even LA and Kershaw can beat Ashcraft who will be coming soon to a minor league team near you.
AZ ML -150 - Kelly should lead the Snakes to the finish against Gray.
Detroit +2 1/2 -130 - Holton decent but a reliever making a start. Wheeler hammered in last.

That's it. 3 out of 12. I hate odd cards, but I can't find anything else I like. I will take the GS when/if it comes out. Still caps under to me today. And if the damn thing cancels there is always tomm. By the numbers, added real totals now is 106. That will make the GS about 109 1/2. I will bet that number under. GL

Probably but as you say who knows Bank. Doesn't matter. We just make the bets and see what happens. I am staying away from that DH in NY regardless because I don't like the pitching matchups. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 109 1/2 -220/+200

Right on the number again so the books have changed nothing as I expected they wouldn't. I should hammer the fuck out of these unders but I am still basing these bets by my capping of all the games and although I see enough unders to raise the bet the LA game could score 16 runs and we are with a reduced slate of 12 not 15 games. Should help if that DH in NY goes though because they rest these tulips when they have DH's. I truly wish I could earn millions of dollars and take rests all year long. GL

I should have mentioned above LA game could score a ton of run because I expect Dodgers to go off on Ashcraft. GL

Probably but as you say who knows Bank. Doesn't matter. We just make the bets and see what happens. I am staying away from that DH in NY regardless because I don't like the pitching matchups. GL

Fucking Canada needs to keep their smoke out of our airspace! Lol

I will pass that message along to the powers that be up there, and I will say it just as eloquently as you expressed it. GL :)

I will pass that message along to the powers that be up there, and I will say it just as eloquently as you expressed it. GL :)

I knew you were the guy to talk to about this! Shit looks crazy in the shots I saw. Even here in stl it isn’t reaching ground but we have had a bunch of weird days where it should be sunny but it not.

I think you hit that Inzane. Good call. GL

Yes, Bank I have big time connections with the Canadian authorities. You can't imagine what kind of responses I get from them when an American tells them what they should do. GL :rofl:

Back