MLB Thursday 6/20

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1275
1-0 last

Frankly, this card is a mess. Or should I say all these games, on a limited 9 game slate, are too close to call. Bookies will be very happy today with these matchups and my advice to you is go play golf this afternoon and take your significant other out to dinner tonight. Don't bet or watch any of them. There is always going to be plenty more to bet tomm. My problem is folks expect me to at least pick one so here is the best I could find of a tough card. And believe me I had to look deep to even find this one.

KC ML -75/+50 - Both these starters have been scored on recently. When I looked to try and figure out if there was a difference between the two, I found that even though Lugo has been scored upon recently he hasn't really been hit hard allowing 11 runs on 20 hits in his last 3 starts. Meanwhile, Spence has allowed 10 runs on 23 hits. Not much difference you say until you realize Spence faced somewhat light hitting Minn, Toronto, and Seattle while Lugo pitched against the Dodgers, Yankees and Indians. All of those teams are pretty offensive minded. Looking deeper Lugo is 6-1 on the road this year while Spence is 1-4 at home. What does all this really mean? Not too damn much but it is enough to place a small bet on the visitor. I'm supposed to pick something. I suggest you don't do the same. Go take a nap.

GL

On the Royals as well today, looks like we see the same things in these games. Lugo also has 8 different type pitches (Cutter, Curve, 4seam, Slider, Sinker, Change, Slurve and Sweeper) he can throw every game, and as you know very well, that's about as rare as a Pink Dolphin these days. My Great Uncle who caught in the Senators org used to say guys had twice as many pitches than today's guys. When his Cutter, Slurve and Sweeper are working he's unhittable. Fun guy to watch work on the mound. Good luck today!

Thanks B.A.R. I appreciate the response. GL

Thanks Pirate. I appreciate the response. But I haven't known you to repeat yourself until today. You said curve and sweeper as if they were different pitches. GL 😆 🙃😆

Thanks Inzane. Always appreciate your responses. GL

Thanks B.A.R. I appreciate the response. GL

Thanks Pirate. I appreciate the response. But I haven't known you to repeat yourself until today. You said curve and sweeper as if they were different pitches. GL 😆 🙃😆

Thanks Inzane. Always appreciate your responses. GL

when did they turn "sweeper" into a pitch? it all the rage now!

hope you been doing well buddy.

Back