MLB Thursday 6/2

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2090
3-4 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. You make good points. Unfortunately, these teams are in such dire need of good pitching that they will promote anyone that has even a reasonable ability. They bring them up now, early in the season, because of injury or they have failures in their existing pitching staff. It's the same today as it was when I played 50 years ago. Pitchers made it to the bigs faster than anyone if they could pitch. GL

All x200 each overs -140

NYY #1 ML -120 - I like the looks of NY in both games and I am going over a low total in the Bronx for insurance.
Ana/NYY #1 over 7
NYY #2 ML -120
Ana/NYY #2 over 7
TB ML -120
- Kluber gets the low road favorite odds here.
Toronto ML -180 - Cueto came storming out of the gate but stumbled in last. He still walks too many. Manoah just very solid with all 9 starts this year being quality starts.
SF/Miami over 6 - I can see 3-3 here.
Mets +2 1/2 -200 - Both starters very tough but something is wrong in tinsel town as Pitt just took 3 in a row from LA. Also, either team can win this straight up so I don't get the -170 for LA. Plus runs should cash in what I see is a very close match. Oh, and by the way, as I have said all year, the Mets are the real deal. I also think under 9 is a good bet here but I will stick with the runs.

GL

true but half these teams are far more worried bout money than being competitive, if they can get a extra year of control by starting a season with kid in minors most of them gonna do it..

Back