MLB Thursday 6/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3670
5-1 last - I honestly wasn't crazy about yesterday's card but it worked out.

Thanks Bank. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

SD ML -160 - Price is dropping a lot from open and I don't get that as Musgrove is too tough for the Cubs.
Balt +2 1/2 -150 - Wells isn't terrible and the birds don't have to win just stay close.
Cle/Colo under 12 - Not crazy about either starter but you know I think Colo home game totals are too inflated. Will try to slip this home under.
Phil ML -180 - Wheeler good enough and Corbin bad enough to continue the Nats horrible season.
TB/NYY over 7 - Here we go with the guys that invented this "starter" horseshit as TB throws yet another reliever, in Beeks, out there for an inning or two to start the game. When I was playing we worked our asses off taking pitches and extending at bats just so we could get into the other teams bullpen. Cause if you could get there early enough they had to use a ton of relievers and we knew we had them. Not only for that one game but for series games that follow because you are burning up their arms. And yet, these guys do it for you. Fucking amazing. I realize that I am speaking of ancient days but if this "innovative" crap was that effective then every team would do it every game. I admit many teams did try it a few years ago when TB first did it but you will notice they quickly dropped it. Add to the fact that the Rays hit Severino pretty well 3 starts back and you have the makings of an over here.
MLW/Mets over 7 - Both starters struggling. One having another bad day should be enough for the other team to score 8 runs but I think both teams will score to bring this over home safely.
Ana/Sea over 6 1/2 - You probably should pass this over because it's not very strong. Ohtani will probably allow a couple of runs and Kirby is pretty generous with a bad last start but I really couldn't argue merits of this over if anyone really felt strongly against it.

GL

Thanks for your reply yesterday and the other day as well.

I'm already on those 3 overs, and can't bet Coors unders.

Good luck today my man...

:cheers3:

Back