MLB Thursday 5/6

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well to start my season I had a push. Guess its better than a loss. Moving on...

Taking the tribe/royals under 8 and keeping it very small sized bets until further notice. Just remember its all about compounding earnings over time. You can start small and grow. Just takes patience and sticking to a solid set of rules. GL ladies and gentlemen today.

Amount: $20.00
To win: $19.61
Description:
Baseball - MLB - Cleveland Indians vs Kansas City Royals - Total | 916 Kansas City Royals/Cleveland Indians under 8 -102 For Game | 05/06/2021 | 01:10:00 PM (EST) | T. McKenzie -R - Must Pitch / D. Duffy -L - Must Pitch | Pending

ADD:
Yankees -1 RL bet @ -119
Risking $20.01 to win $16.79

Last edited:
Well to start my season I had a push. Guess its better than a loss. Moving on...

Taking the tribe/royals under 8 and keeping it very small sized bets until further notice. Just remember its all about compounding earnings over time. You can start small and grow. Just takes patience and sticking to a solid set of rules. GL ladies and gentlemen today.

Amount: $20.00
To win: $19.61
Description:
Baseball - MLB - Cleveland Indians vs Kansas City Royals - Total | 916 Kansas City Royals/Cleveland Indians under 8 -102 For Game | 05/06/2021 | 01:10:00 PM (EST) | T. McKenzie -R - Must Pitch / D. Duffy -L - Must Pitch | Pending
nawlins is back?! holy shit

Back