MLB Thursday 5/5

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2760
13-4 last - That was fun.

Time to back off on this card. All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Cinn/MLW over 7 - Greene ton of runs and walks. Houser not bad but walks a lot as well. MLW probably wins but over looks best here.
Wash/Colo under 11 1/2 - Instead of just believing you can't win an under in Colo try betting a few. You may be surprised. I won last night with it. In fact, so far this year under has 8 wins to 7 losses at Coors. Just a thought. Of course, they will score over 80 runs today since I said that.
Toronto ML -150 - Berrios much the better over Civale.
Mets +2 1/2 -240 - This one may not be worth the risk because Philly has beaten Walker twice this year but Mets have beaten Nola twice this year. + Runs could make the difference. Besides, it's only risking $120 not $240.
TB/Sea over 6 - Enough base runners will lead to a 3-3 win here. I can see that.
Miami/SD over 6 - Geez, these guys allow a lot of walks.

GL

Last edited:
Cinn 3 MLW 3 end of 1st inning. Don't you just hate it when it takes more than 1 inning to get an over bet under control? GL :rofl:

I hate when I played a pitcher to go over 5.5k’s and he takes 32 pitches and gives up 3 runs in the 1st! Freaking reds in desperate need a win, spot their hot shot rookie 3 runs and he hands it right back! 2nd day in a row they come out and score some runs only for starter to give it right back!

I agree with you. Greene not ready for the bigs. He is the reason I took the over in the first place. As soon as Cinn gave him 3 runs I knew I had the over home safely because they would keep him in at least until MLW tied it up. Kid has 4 starts of a total of 17 innings. .Less than an average of 5 innings in each start tells a story by itself. Allowed 13 runs 10 walks and 5 HR's in all. But they won't send him down just yet. They will probably give him 1 more start so watch for the over there and hit it hard. Could put him in long relief but I think he gets 1 more start. GL

I agree with you. Greene not ready for the bigs. He is the reason I took the over in the first place. As soon as Cinn gave him 3 runs I knew I had the over home safely because they would keep him in at least until MLW tied it up. Kid has 4 starts of a total of 17 innings. .Less than an average of 5 innings in each start tells a story by itself. Allowed 13 runs 10 walks and 5 HR's in all. But they won't send him down just yet. They will probably give him 1 more start so watch for the over there and hit it hard. Could put him in long relief but I think he gets 1 more start. GL

It a miracle I got the over 5.5 k’a before he got ran!! He struck out everyone who didn’t blast a extra base hit!! Lol.

Great call on over.

Back