MLB Thursday 5/4

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1835
0-6 last
0-1 GS

Some days MLB just gets crazy. Yesterday Detroit sweeps a double header from Mets. KC beats Balt. Wash, Bost, CHW, win outright and Cle takes the Yankees to extra innings in NY. If Oakland had won, it would have been the end of days but at least that piece of shit organization stayed constant and lost again. When these days happen you just have to take the beating and say "Next."

Reminder I won't post again after today until next Monday and Tuesday and then I am in Montreal Wednesday to next Sunday.

All x50 each

Wash +2 1/2 -180 - I can't believe I'm saying this but Corbin has looked better than Taillon.
Detroit +2 1/2 -180 - Why not go against Verlander in his season debut? Probably won't go long and Detroit is obviously one of the best teams in baseball after yesterday taking two from the Mets. Yes, that was sarcastic.
Pitt +2 1/2 -200 - Eflin is solid but Velasquez isn't too bad either.
Ana +2 1/2 -260 - It's national take all the + runs you can get day.
Balt ML -170 - Don't think KC will beat the Birds again today throwing Lyles at them.
CHW +2 1/2 -240 - Jesus, I am betting ON my old team. And Giolito no less. I have completely lost it. Someone help me.
MLW/Colo under 12 1/2 - Hey! How did that get in here?
Seattle ML -250 - Kirby very solid. Rucinski allowed 11 hits and 5 runs in his first start this year. Normally a reliever, he has a lifetime 4+ era. You do realize that doesn't count inherited runners right? That era is only guys you allowed on base and to score yourself. As a reliever that's very bad. What clown organization thought this guy could pitch? Oh, it's the A's. never mind.
Atl/Miami over 8 - These last two are because there are 10 games today and I figure if I bet them all I am bound to win at least one.
Toronto/Boston over 8 - At least I hope I win at least 1 bet today. Maybe it is time for a short break from capping.

GL

I was so close to plsyin A’s+2.5, under 8.5, no runs 1st inning to end the night but I was too lazy to drive back across river to Illinios. Pretty much the whole game I was chastising myself for passing up a great bet, fell asleep at some point and woke up to see A’s not only gave away another late lead but then they let no scoring seattle score 5 runs in 10th, I woulda been so pissed off! Lol. God damn they are so so bad, maybe worst team I ever recall? There never been a team I wouldn’t bet that I can think of, or a team I’m so happy to lay juice against damn near every day! Lol

I am never betting the Grand Salami again.

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 92 1/2 -330/+300

GL

Thanks Bank. It is hard to allow your opponent to score 5 runs in the top of the `10th. GL

More common these days but A’s pen is just awful. I played seattle the day before while A’s rookie was no hitting them and I knew long as seattle kid making his 1st start could keep it close seattle would get them once the pens got involved. Sure enough! And seattle offense is really struggling but they still been able to get enough off A’s pen to win these games. They so bad,,,I think the starting rotation is starting to look something like a big league club but the lineup and the pen full of dudes who don’t belong on this level.

Back