MLB - Thursday 5/30

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON RECORD: 199-201, -4.6036 UNITS

Wow, another disaster yesterday and I am embarrassed to admit I am officially in the negative. Have been on a Titanic course the last two weeks and for the first time in about two months, have fallen into the red. Traveling for work down in Florida. Tried to put in some research late and on the plane and caught up on accounting.

The season is a roller coaster and it's time to turn this around. In the last week, I lost two games in the 9th with a relief pitcher who had previously converted 35 straight saves, a game in the 9th where one reliever for the 1st time in 700 saves opps blew a save without recording an out and last night, laying 1.5 runs, watched a reliever allow 2 solo HR's in the T9 with a 4-1 lead (one with 2 outs). I even blew a small not listed play yesterday on KC and KC under 8 with KC having a 3-1 lead in the B8. When things go wrong they really go wrong.

WHITE SOX -110 (1.5 UNITS)

SEATTLE -115 (1.5 UNITS)

DETROIT -126 (1.5 UNITS)

OVER DET/PITT 8 RUNS (-110) (1.25 UNITS)

YANKEES -1.5 RUNS (-105) (1.5 UNITS)

OVER METS/YANKS 9 RUNS (-120) (1.25 UNITS)

MIAMI F5 INNS +1/2 RUN (-115) (1.5 UNITS)\

UNDER HOU/COL 10 RUNS (-115) (1.5 UNITS)

Last edited:
i hear ya GH, get it back today...i know several of us have gotten crushed the last few days

Handicapping is like sausage; how its made can be nasty, but if its good, the end result is worth it. Still a solid 10 weeks of available units.

Taken from his twitter feed: "Taking a week off...too much going on in life combined with a terrible cold streak is not a good combo. Best of luck to everyone!"

I've never had a losing year in bases and been doing it a long time now .. I am also in the negative. Been a tough year for traditional baseball winners. Long way to go amigo.... shmoes can't win forever, you will rise to the top. Good luck on your next action.

Back