Pretty much a regular
YTD +1450
2-1 last

Thanks Cash. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks B.A.R. Always appreciate your response. GL

All x50 each overs -140

Cubs/MLW over 8
Hou/Sea over 7
- Have to go over once this year even in this under park, right?
Det/Bost over 7
AZ/Mets over 7

Parlay:

KC +2 1/2 -350 - Live dog to win outright at +100
Atl +2 1/2 -600
NYY +2 1/2 -700

-50/+35

Not loving this one as much as the previous. Believe it or not the weak spot could be Atlanta. Lopez is listed but I think Kerr is going for the Braves and I don't know who he is. Williams for the nationals is one of the most solid secrets this year in all of MLB. He is really tough but it's + runs and only risking $50 so what the hell. A smart bettor would have taken Williams and Wash +2 1/2 at only -190. GL

Go get em wire

ATL are such a tough team to deal with now with the injuries, Strider and Acuna out can have a devastating effect on the psyche, we all know how that goes in team sports. Seems like it just isn't their year and they are tough to back in general for me. Obviously they're still plenty talented to win games, they just caught that injury bug this season.

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Damn thanks Gman. Lynch is no Singer. I didn't list pitcher, so I still get KC. Oh well. GL

True KJ. They seem off a little to me as well. GL

Go get em wire

ATL are such a tough team to deal with now with the injuries, Strider and Acuna out can have a devastating effect on the psyche, we all know how that goes in team sports. Seems like it just isn't their year and they are tough to back in general for me. Obviously they're still plenty talented to win games, they just caught that injury bug this season.
I case no one is watching the Braves and the Nats are only 6 games apart now. Could we have the Nats making the Playoffs somehow?

I case no one is watching the Braves and the Nats are only 6 games apart now. Could we have the Nats making the Playoffs somehow?
Haven't looked at odds but that division is such trash with ATL injuries. Have to assume Philly are heavy faves to win it and ATL might still be in the mix simply because the rest of division is dismal. Nats or Miami can make a push simply by proxy.

Haven't looked at odds but that division is such trash with ATL injuries. Have to assume Philly are heavy faves to win it and ATL might still be in the mix simply because the rest of division is dismal. Nats or Miami can make a push simply by proxy.
Nats have some hitters. They have 2 good starters but need one more and a trade for a an addition to the pen.

Nats have some hitters. They have 2 good starters but need one more and a trade for a an addition to the pen.
Yeah the pitching is quite a ways off from good but they can hit. Exact opposite of Miami who will likely be in most games with their staff but can't hit their way outta paper bag.

Back