MLB Thursday 5/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2550
2-2 last
1-0 GS for a nice +290 day.

Thanks Bank. You were right. Senga pitched very well. They even came back and won for him. GL

Have to put this in tonight as they are making it tough for me to do it from work. Only 6 games though so it doesn't matter that much. Reminds me. I will figure out a way to post next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from work and then I am done with work until fall, but I am also going back to Montreal next Thursday and won't post from 5/25 to 5/28 resuming Monday 5/29.

All x50 each all over -140 each

TB/Mets over 8 - Megill allows way too many walks and I had to really dig to find out who the fuck Taj Bradley even is. He started 3 games early in April for TB and did decent but allowed about 3 runs each start. Not sure why he was dropped from the rotation. Mets could win outright but over looks safest to me.
Wash/Miami over 7 1/2 - Never safe taking an over in Miami but Williams doesn't throw well on the road and in Perez's only start he gave up two HR's in just 4 innings. Over looks good here as well.
Cle/CHW over 7 1/2 - Allen going fewer innings each start and giving up more each start. Which Cease will show up? The good one or the gas can. I'll take the over as one of these teams could score enough to win this over. Did I just say Cle could score?
Toronto ML -130 - Nasty Nestor looked more like nice Nestor as he was crushed in his last start. Berrios has two good starts recently and should have enough to win this.
LA ML -140 - Urias has had good starts in all of his last 3 but before that he made me very nervous. Wainwright just doesn't look good allowing 4 runs in each of his two starts this year.

I don't know if anyone ever noticed but I always like to bet an even number of games every day. Just a quirk of mine to keep it so in my mind I can always split and not get hurt too badly. Because there were only 6 games, and I didn't like that Balt game at all, I have to bet an odd number of games today and I promise you my OCD is going apeshit. Just breath asshole.

After reading that last paragraph you folks should have your head examined for reading my posts and even looking at my picks every day. Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy don't it? GL :rofl:

ADDING >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 54 1/2 -330/+300

I know this makes no sense as I have bet half these games over their total but this is a bet based solely on math. Each game has to score 9 runs and I still win. That’s a heavy load. GL

Back