MLB Thursday 4/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD 0

Starting slow as usual because names mean nothing in a new year. That's team names and pitchers names. I will also say the same thing, as I do at the start of every year, don't limit your bets to teams -150 or less. You may think, or worse yet, been told that's the proper and safe way to bet MLB but you are wrong. If a team caps as a winner it probably is. The books set high odds on these games to tell you to run away and don't bet this or that high chalk. That's not to say high chalk always wins because they don't. But if you are sure high chalk will win a game instead of passing the bet risk half what you normally would so that $100 bet becomes a $50 bet. You will thank me in the long run.

And two more things...... spring training means less than nothing as to how a team will perform in the regular season. Trust me I have been in spring training and you may get 2 innings or less even if you are a starter especially at the start of a year. Pitchers are working on new pitches and batters are trying new hitting stances or practicing to hit to open fields or against shifts. If you or anyone else thinks all that shit is indicative of how a team will perform once the season starts you are kidding yourself. Ignore spring training stats and whatever altogether. And if anyone says "But they did this or that in spring training!" ignore them too.

Finally, players change every year. Especially pitchers. The kid who was lights out unhittable two years ago (yes, I'm talking about you Shane Bieber) was probably not so unhittable last year. And now one or even two years removed from that GREAT season you think he will be FANTASTIC again this year? Maybe, but do yourself a favor and watch without betting your favorite unhittable pitcher for at least 3 starts.

Now on to another good year in the sun.

All x50 each

MLW -160
KC +100
Atlanta -200

GL

From tomorrow forward its on until mid February. I’m a little pissed we’ve had 2 dead sports days in April but I’ll get over it.
I’ve got Brewers vs Chisox in the WS. GL

Thanks Cash. Finally here. GL

Give me two weeks or so Wise and I can make a guess on who wins it all. Too early for me. GL

Adding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All x50 each

MLW -170
Cle/KC over 7 -140 buying 1/2 run off.
Atl -180

GL

Good luck this year Wire, I remember Blood telling me you da' man when it comes to baseball...

:cheers2:

Back