MLB Thursday 4/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1130
4-5 last - No one wins every day. No one.

Thanks Inzane. But I do cap other sports in Asia. You just have to go to Covers.com to find my threads. Look under the "What the fuck am I doing in here" forum. You find that forum just under the "Nobody can cap for shit in this place since we left years ago" forum. Cash is teasing me because he always says I should never cap or bet anything but MLB ever. It's actually a compliment. GL :)

Hey Mods you know what would be fun? Challenge all the other forums like Covers to capping contests in all sports. One full year competition. Maybe 3 weeks out of each season. NBA, NHL, NFL, College hoops, college football, and MLB. Everyone picks a guy to represent the sport for each site. Overall winner proves they have the best cappers. I am probably not the best MLB capper here but please let me represent us in MLB against those guys. Me and Rizzo at covers have history.

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

SD +2 1/2 -330 - Martinez and the Padres versus Mahle and a cast of thousands of Cinn relievers? Yes please. Great bet also at SD ML +100. But I like to confirm the kill with + runs.
MLW/Pitt over 7 - I think they can at least get to 3-3 for no worse than a push here.
Balt/NYY under 9 - Both starters have been unhittable. Scary to bet an under with the Yanks and in an over park like Yankee stadium but damn have to try it here.
Colo/Phil over 7 - Yes, I am all over the place with overs/unders/sides and everything but these two starters are very generous and both offenses are very capable of sailing over this total.
Sea/TB over 7 - Flexen will give you close to 3 runs every start and I don't know Springs but the potent Sea offense should score their share on him.
Detroit +2 1/2 - Both starters very good but I will try the Tigers + runs here.
KC/CHW over 6 - Don't bet this. It really caps under but the books know they can sucker me in anytime on a 6 1/2 total because I will always buy the 1/2 off and go over.
Cle +2 1/2 -240 - I can't believe I am going to piss away $120 on these shitty fucking Indians but that's the way it caps so I have to.
Cubs/Atlanta under 9 - Both starters solid.

GL

I keep forgetting to mention something I saw a couple of days ago. You know how the umps check the gloves and hands of the pitchers after each inning? This poor starter allows 9 runs in one inning and when he is finally relieved, as he's coming off the field, the ump stops him and checks him for foreign substance. Gave up 12 hits and 9 runs and you stop him? I'm guessing he wasn't loading the ball. Funniest stuff I have seen in MLB in a long time. GL

i havnt wasted any time reading blankets in years but i have no doubt ctg easily has the best cappers of any forum. far less traffic here than few other places i used to post yet still more good ones here, pound for pound it not even close as pretty much everyone who post here is solid, has opinions worth reading. Not to mention none the loser troll bs here!!

Back