MLB Thursday 4/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2840
1-0 last
1-0 GS - The GS isn't technically complete as two games are still being played in Ana and SF, but I can allow them to score 32 runs combined and still win the GS under 133 1/2 so I am going to call this a win early. As always if some ridiculous thing happens and those two games end up scoring 33 total runs together, I will change the YTD record. But I am pretty confident they won't.

Working again in the morning so may not get a chance to post after I place my bets. The +2 1/2 odds are what I expect them to be as they are not out yet but I'm sure they will be close to what I posted. I will come in later in the day tomm to update what I got when I actually bet them if they are big different from what I posted. If my numbers are too high and you can get better great. I will leave the numbers I posted if they are higher than the actual.

All x50 each

Miami +2 1/2 -200 - Garrett is very solid but he doesn't go deep in the game so that's a worry. Wright very hittable.
Pitt +2 1/2 -220 - Urias beat up pretty good in his last. Keller is another of those solid pitchers that go for a normally bad team, but the Pirates are playing good so far.
SD ML -120 - Lugo a decent sort that has pitched really well this year. He even went 6 solid in his last and the Padre pen allowed 7 runs after he left. Wesneski solid as well just think SD has the potential to bust out offensively more than Cubs. Not sure of this one.
Balt ML -130 - Nice road odds. Gibson is pretty solid, and Wentz hammered in his last start.
TB/CHW over 6 1/2 - Have to think we can find 3-3 in this one.
NYY ML -140 - I don't know why I never liked Cole. But like or hate has nothing to do with gambling. This guy has allowed only 3 runs in 33 innings in his 5 starts this season and the Yanks won all 5. At only -140 on the road, I can get over not liking him.

GL

Last edited:
I never liked Cole either and have done ok fading him since he got to NY but he pitching like a bad man this year, this the best he has looked since he left houston imo. Crazy this seems cheaper than he ever was last year but I guess yanks offense kinda sputtering this season.

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami over 93 -110/+100 - Kind of a shot in the dark here based on math. Books are jacking the GS by 7-8 runs on a full 15 game card. The real totals added today is 89 runs. They only padded the GS by 4 runs on an 11 game card. Should have padded by 6 runs. I'm not sure these guys know what the hell they are doing. Worth double my normal bet to see if we can't get an over home safely. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami over 93 -110/+100 - Kind of a shot in the dark here based on math. Books are jacking the GS by 7-8 runs on a full 15 game card. The real totals added today is 89 runs. They only padded the GS by 4 runs on an 11 game card. Should have padded by 6 runs. I'm not sure these guys know what the hell they are doing. Worth double my normal bet to see if we can't get an over home safely. GL

I often think you correct when I see a number or line I think “these Mfers don’t know what the hell they doing”, but then ya gotta remember their goal isn’t so much being correct as it is taking money from lemmings. They seem pretty good at that and that fact alone should benefit some! Just think about all the numbers they have to generate for each game these days with all the player props, innings bets, insane set of odds on every possible outcome imaginable, live betting!! Not to mention we focusing on one sport while they doing that shit for all kinds of games Neither of us spend any our time on! the more shit they offer to compete w other books for folks money the harder it has to be. Lot of generic numbers get flown around and then the money just dictates where they go from there.

Back