MLB - Thursday 4/25

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 82-75, +15.4464 Units
YESTERDAY: 9-1, +10.4725 Units

Days like yesterday sure are fun. I just wish they came around more often. After a horrific week and terrible losing streak, I was thinking of taking a day off if things didn't turn around just to regroup, read and watch more baseball, but yesterday injected some well needed adrenaline and energy into the daily grind.

The one game that actually kept me from a perfect day was the Cards/Nats total which fell a run short and I can't count how many runners reached thrid with less than two outs and failed to score. No complaints as some of the tough beats I absorbed the past week turned around yesterday with the Colorado win and the Mets' total.

Need to stay grounded. 9-1 days are an aberration just like 1-7 days. It's a daily grind and the goal is to hit hit about 51-52% and show a sizable profit so if you are interested in following me, you need to endure roller coaster rides.

Thanks for the kind worlds. I encourage everyone here to check out the daily discussion thread here at Cappingthegame.com with guys like Play2Win, SportsNut, Tuck321, GWarner and so many others as well as HollywoodBeaker's and Shortline's contributions in the daily umpire thread. Both threads are packed with great information and I owe these guys and others a thank you for their daily contributions.

PHILLIES -161 (0.75 UNITS) L
PHILLIES -1.5 RUNS (+125) (0.75 UNITS)
(Basic equivalent of laying Phillies -1 Run (-118))*

WASHINGTON -133 (1.5 UNITS)

BOSTON -1.5 RUNS (-130) (1.25 UNITS)

MINNESOTA +103 (1.25 UNITS)

DODGERS -130 (1 UNIT) W

CUBS -112 (1.5 UNITS)

OVER TOR/YANKS 7.5 RUNS (-120) (1.25 UNITS)**

TORONTO +131 (1 UNIT)

UNDER TB/CWS 7 RUNS (-110) (1.5 UNITS)

OAKLAND -125 (1.6 UNITS)

UNDER LAA/SEA 7.5 RUNS (-110) (1.5 UNITS)

* Correlated plays such as these will be counted in W/L record as one game if they have the same result and obviously the units will all be accounted for.
** I'd also play OVER 8 Runs for small juice

Last edited:
If 9-1 days like these are fun...then let's just do them everyday...it would be like a fun party or something...lol

Well deserved GH...well deserved.

Ty for sharing your expertise with us and gl to all.

SEASON: 88-79, +17.1489 Units
YESTERDAY: 6-4, +1.7025 Units

A decent day! Will be tied up til mid to late afternoon Friday. Have a good night!

Back