MLB Thursday 4/20

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1770
8-0 last - "Yippie Kie Ya Motherfucker!"

Ok folks, I could be saying "Wow! 8-0!!!!" but the reality is that, although I have had two very good days in a row, of all the sports baseball is the hardest to predict. Anyone can beat anyone on any day. The best pitcher in the world can have an off day against the worst team in the world. Happens all the time. As for cappers, everyone loses. Everyone. In baseball more than any other sport.

I guess what I am saying is if you want to follow my picks, I am confident you will win over the course of an entire season but don't go thinking I will win every day because I won't. No one does. Just be careful. Plus, that way you won't cuss me out as bad on those days I do go 4-12.

All x50 each

Minn/Bost over 8 1/2 - Both starters can be hit.
NYY ML -150 - Nasty Nestor should get it done.
LA +2 1/2 -280 - Moral imperative to take Dodgers + runs against Cubs.
Mets/SF under 9 - Still looking for SF offense. They break out every once in a while but this lineup doesn't look that good to me. Mets up and down as well and this park is a tomb at night. Hope to slip this one under.

GL

I missed the first two early winners and had FOMO. I hopped on for 1 play again yesterday. And yes it was the under that went over. Out of all the winners you’ve had in a week, I am 0-2. Gotta play em all I guess.

Back