MLB - Thursday 4/18

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 57-47, +20.1035 Units
YESTERDAY: 3-5, -3.150 Units

UNDER SF/MILW 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (-115) (1.25 UNITS)

ARIZONA +114 (1.75 UNITS)

METS +107 (1.25 UNITS)

OVER ATL/PITT 8.5 RUNS (-115) (1.5 UNITS)

ST LOUIS -113 (1.25 U)

PITTSBURGH +107 (1.25 U)

CLEVELAND + 115 (1.25 U)

Last edited:
thanks for all the posts, i am somehow up 7 units even though I have been trying to take most of your picks. I went with cleveland yesterday, but I don't normally like to bet against teams on a win streak, but wow even with aceves on the mound, the sox pulled it off. thanks again and keep killin it

thanks for all the posts, i am somehow up 7 units even though I have been trying to take most of your picks. I went with cleveland yesterday, but I don't normally like to bet against teams on a win streak, but wow even with aceves on the mound, the sox pulled it off. thanks again and keep killin it

Welcome to the site tilt

thanks for all the posts, i am somehow up 7 units even though I have been trying to take most of your picks.

Do you mean that you feel you should be up more compared to how many units GH is up? Only thing that comes to mind is maybe you aren't varying your unit size the way GH is for individual games or the lines you are getting are much worse.

Good Luck GameHunter, glad I finally joined this forum...much nicer and more user friendly software than the "other" :)

Only played Dbacks and felt like a 10 team parlay waiting on the last pick to come in. Great call GH, thank you!

Do you mean that you feel you should be up more compared to how many units GH is up? Only thing that comes to mind is maybe you aren't varying your unit size the way GH is for individual games or the lines you are getting are much worse.

No, I mean I am grateful to be ahead. I make my own picks also but w/ out GH picks I would probably be down. Thanks again. Also I have only posted one pick this year and hit it I will try to find time to post once in a while

Back