MLB Thursday 4/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +900
11-1 last

Mr. Bookie, you done fucked up bad son. You let me crawl out of that deep hole you had me in. Now your ass is mine. "Yippie Kie Ya Motherfucker!"

Thanks Cash. Always good to hear from you. Yes, it was a pretty good night. GL :rofl:

All x50 each

Oak/Balt over 10 (-55/+50) - This is a such a bad bet I am not even going to buy the 1/2 run off. But these two starters are not good and love to walk people.
Det/Toronto over 9 (-55/+50) - Same deal here not buying off the 1/2 run. Both starters generous as well.

That's it. Only 7 games but not worth betting much on this really bad card. There's always tomorrow. GL

YTD +900
11-1 last

Mr. Bookie, you done fucked up bad son. You let me crawl out of that deep hole you had me in. Now your ass is mine. "Yippie Kie Ya Motherfucker!"

Thanks Cash. Always good to hear from you. Yes, it was a pretty good night. GL :rofl:

All x50 each

Oak/Balt over 10 (-55/+50) - This is a such a bad bet I am not even going to buy the 1/2 run off. But these two starters are not good and love to walk people.
Det/Toronto over 9 (-55/+50) - Same deal here not buying off the 1/2 run. Both starters generous as well.

That's it. Only 7 games but not worth betting much on this really bad card. There's always tomorrow. GL
lol nice to have a bad bet win by the 3rd. congrats

Thanks Cash. I appreciate it. I have said before you are my good luck. GL

Thanks Strohs. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Mike. That happens sometimes. GL

Back