MLB Thursday 4/1

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
No record yet

Ok boys and girls let's get into trouble.......

All x40 each and all always -110 unless listed

NYY -170
Tor/NYY over 8
Cle -180
Cle/Det over 7 -140
Minn/Mlw over 8
Atl/Phil over 7
LA -200
Stl/Cinn over 7 -140
KC -160
Wash +1 1/2 -140

Parlays:

Tor/NYY over 8
Minn/Mlw over 8

-5/+13

Cle/Det over 7 -140
Atl/Phil over 7
Stl/Cinn over 7 -140

Round robin groups of 3 and 2 for 5 each

Here's to one more good year in the sun. GL

Yes. The bets I made are listed in my signature below. If you are asking for my best then I would say probably slightly better are Cubs over KC over Phil over Wash over and Dodgers over in that order. GL

But you know with me it's an entire numbers game and in playing all 10 I would be thrilled with 7-3 or even 6-4. GL

I see totals are dropping all over for these games. Not sure I get that. Could be weather. Could be the talk about lighter baseballs. But that can only affect HR's. Then there is the old wives tale about pitchers being ready before hitters which used to be true 20-30 years ago but these pitchers don't go past 6 innings mid season and I can't see any managers stretching them past the 6th in the opener. I think I'll stretch a few of these overs.

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tor/Yankees over 7 -140 x50 more
Cle/Det over 7 -140 x40 more
Atl/Phil over 7 x40 more
Stl/Cinn over 7 -140 x40 more
TB/Mia over 7 -140 X80 (new)
Mets/Wash over 6 -140 x80 (new)

And yes, in case you are curious, I have lost big in the first weeks and taken until end of April to get back to even.

GL

Yes. The bets I made are listed in my signature below. If you are asking for my best then I would say probably slightly better are Cubs over KC over Phil over Wash over and Dodgers over in that order. GL
Signature below? I must be missing something. I don't see it.

In case you still can't see it here it is in this post.

MLB 2021 Season win totals

LA over 103 1/2
NYY over 96
MLW over 84 1/2
Wash over 84 1/2
Phil over 82 1/2
Cle over 81 1/2
Cubs over 79
KC over 75
Colo over 63 1/2
Pitt over 59

GL

In case you still can't see it here it is in this post.

MLB 2021 Season win totals

LA over 103 1/2
NYY over 96
MLW over 84 1/2
Wash over 84 1/2
Phil over 82 1/2
Cle over 81 1/2
Cubs over 79
KC over 75
Colo over 63 1/2
Pitt over 59

GL
Awesome. Thx!

Im def looking at ff unders In several but it far more about pitching matchups than the ball, no idea what effect it gonna have. Ideally for those plays of mine it helps pitching. “Only effecting homers” kinda a big deal these days with so much the runs produced coming off hrs!

Pirates over huh? They kinda look like a team who could lose 100+ games. Assuming that play has little something to do with them playing in the central against bunch of teams who not all that good? That part makes sense.

Bank the Pirates over 59 was a play based on exactly what you said. They can lose 102 and still find 60. It also considers who they play most of their games against as you said. GL

Thanks Lefty. I really appreciate it. GL

Interesting stuff here Mitch ! If you can find a line on the OU in the cubs game ...I would look under. Cold and that wind supposed to be in play. We will know more in the am. Hope all is well sir !!

Hey Mike. Good to hear from you. All is indeed well. We seriously hid for a year and we will leave the cave next week for Las Vegas for a couple of days at the end of the week. First time we have gone out anywhere and it's to Vegas. The wife and I are laughing about that. When we get back we should go get a beer if you are still in the area. I think you said you left but I can't remember.

Cubs never get a total til game day in Chicago. Books got beat once for howling wind out and 30+ runs about 30 years ago so they never give the damn total early. I will pass that one though because I'm not sure what either team has. It is one of the games I will watch though. GL

Interesting stuff here Mitch ! If you can find a line on the OU in the cubs game ...I would look under. Cold and that wind supposed to be in play. We will know more in the am. Hope all is well sir !!

I saw strong wind out but that shit changes so much who knows? The temp+ wind certainly makes ya think under. Going from lovely spring training weather to all these cold parks 2narro should be interesting.

Bank the Pirates over 59 was a play based on exactly what you said. They can lose 102 and still find 60. It also considers who they play most of their games against as you said. GL

Thanks Lefty. I really appreciate it. GL

makes sense. Really no great teams in the central, they could easily split bunch of series with reds, milw, Cubs, and cards. I see they playing Cubs right off the bat, Havnt seen schedule but could benefit teams playing Cubs in 2nd half if they are indeed sellers.

Back