MLB Thursday 10/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +95
Stuck on 2-2 last but I’m about to fix that.

I learned my lesson there is no capping this bullshit. All overs -140 buying a half off.

all x10

atl/mia over 8
Oak/hou over 9
Tb/NYy over 9
La/sd over 9

will update the lines as I place my bets.

P.S. my picks will look remarkably similar to these for the remainder of all the playoff games. Don’t care who is pitching or who is playing who. Fuck the lines. buying a half off and going over everything every game.

good news is I also just gave you all my capping reasons for the rest of the games in this ridiculous playoff.

GL

Last edited:
:glove:

I think this format favors the overs because without crowds the pressure is significantly less especially for the younger players. Might be a foolish assesment on my part but thats what I honestly believe. Same scenario in nfl football where OVERS are dominating unders

:glove:

I think this format favors the overs because without crowds the pressure is significantly less especially for the younger players. Might be a foolish assesment on my part but thats what I honestly believe. Same scenario in nfl football where OVERS are dominating unders

I think it has much more to do with no days off to rest the pens. Also you can’t pitch yours stud starters more than one time. There no way San Fran wins it all in this typo of format where they had 1-2 guys pitching every freakin game!!! Pitching depth is more important than other. Was such a tough break for pads losing their best 2 starters zapping the incredible depth they had built up.

Thanks Cash and Bank. I think both ideas are true. I didn’t think about no pen rest. Interesting. GL

Back