MLB Thursday 10/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +225
0-3 last

The Mets have not had much success against MLW in MLW. MLW has beaten Quintana the last two times they have seen him. Mets offense is shaky at best. So, the bet today is obvious.....

Mets ML +110 -50/+55

GL

Makes sense. As if these divisional matchups aren't already played out, why not have 3/4 of the division series be completely inter division?

Dodger/Pads should be the WS yet I've already seen enough of them playing each other.

Thanks KJ. I hate the way these playoffs are structured. And what I will write about tomm is that folks think playing in the wildcard all week while the others get rest with a bye is a disadvantage. It actually isn't for game #1 and only game #1 but that can be enough. GL

I agree Cash. LA has some problems but I see that as the Yankee syndrome. People won't bet against NY or LA because of their offense. But how often have teams liked that won the crown in the last 10 years. GL

Hate being opposite but on brewers tonight, always a bit nerve racking betting a rook in the playoffs, and these series have shown anything can happen and with the mets offense they can bust out a TD+XPT football score at any point. Good luck tonight.

Back