MLB Thursday 10/17

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +355
1-0 last

Thanks for the response Inzane. I always appreciate it. GL

Reminder: Wife and I are off to Philly early tomm morning. Back Monday to resume posting.

NYY/Cle: Schmidt can and will be hit if Cle can find any offense at all. Boyd has been charged with shutting down the Yank bats which won't be easy, and he must go long innings which he hasn't done in his last 4 starts. This is a problem because, as I have said many times before, the Indian pen has been overused in just the first two games. The fact that the books have made NY the favorite in the first game in Cle tells you all you need to know about this game and series. Speaking of the series, the Yanks have just a 2-0 lead, but the books have made them a -800 favorite. -400? Sure. But -800 is ridiculous after just two games. Think the bookies know something?

LA/Mets: Yamamoto came out strong when he needed to against SD in his last start. Quintana has been solid for a while. The over 7 in this could be problematic but these two teams have gone over that number in each of the previous games of this series. Since neither pitcher is expected to go more than 6 innings, I think the total number is based on both pens. But I am not convinced Yamamoto should be a -140 favorite in this matchup so the books must be counting on the overall strength of the Dodger offense versus the on or off nature of the Mets offense. I have to lean toward the dog in this one and pass the normal total.

I still have a parlay alive with NYY/Cle over 4 1/2 -50/+70

Today I am playing one parlay from BetMGM

NYY/Cle over 4 -800
LA/Mets over 4 -750

-50/+65

GL

Back