MLB Thursday 10/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +19
1-1 last

post a fucking line for Christ’s sake. It is 11 am and no fucking line on a game 6 hours from now. Jesus. Fuck it

Tb/hou over whatever -1/2 -140 stupid x10

and

Atlanta +1 1/2 +120 x10

What the fuck? Kershaw didn’t have a great last giving up 6 hits and 3 runs plus two homers. And you make him a -250 favorite? Unless you suddenly turned back time and this is 5 years ago I’ll take Atlanta plus runs and plus money. GL

YTD +19
1-1 last

post a fucking line for Christ’s sake. It is 11 am and no fucking line on a game 6 hours from now. Jesus. Fuck it

Tb/hou over whatever -1/2 -140 stupid x10

and

Atlanta +1 1/2 +120 x10

What the fuck? Kershaw didn’t have a great last giving up 6 hits and 3 runs plus two homers. And you make him a -250 favorite? Unless you suddenly turned back time and this is 5 years ago I’ll take Atlanta plus runs and plus money. GL
Agree on Kershaw. We might be seeing an over here too. Doyers bats are hot. I like the overs better than a side with Braves throwing a rookie. GL

Fyi, Rays just announced they're going with John Curtis. Stro's still haven't announced their starter

I agree wise but Atlanta getting runs is crazy. Will add the over as well. GL

adding

la/atl over 8 1/2 -140 x10

GL

I was at book around 9-10 thinking you gotta be kidding me with no Tampa line. Surely these lousy cock suckers new their pitchers hours ago!! Bunch of dumb shit. Im not driving across river now to bet. Suck my balls dusty and cash. I don’t really have a play anyways.

I agree wise but Atlanta getting runs is crazy. Will add the over as well. GL

adding

la/atl over 8 1/2 -140 x10

GL
We should do this more often my friend! My goodness, is Houston going to finish this magical run? I actually wouldn't mind an epic game 7 in the ALCS. Great call.

Back