MLB Thursday 10/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1969 - That was a very good year for me.
0-2 last

x50 each

Sea/Hou over 6 -140 - Both these pitchers can go brain dead occasionally. I don't trust Sea + runs and although it looks like the best bet Houston ML at -160 doesn't appeal to me either. I think both teams will score some and since it isn't a tall hill to climb, over it is.

Cle/NYY over 5 -190 - Probably a tougher scoring scenario here but Bieber, while very solid, will give up about 1 long ball a game and the Yanks are capable of hitting at least one. I think they can find another run against him besides the HR . Cortes is very solid as well, but he does walk batters and that could lead to a few Tribe runs. NY ML at -140 is probably the best bet here, but Bieber is capable of beating anyone. Have to think 2-2 will be gained at the minimum but Cle offense has been god awful so who knows.

If I can get just 1 of these overs home safely it won't cost too much and we live to fight another day. GL

Thanks inzane. Sea +2 1/2 -280 is what I had and passed and what it shows now. If you try it, go half your normal bet because both pitchers have cruised allowing 1 or 2 runs for a couple of games then for no reason have blown up allowing 5 or 6 runs. I can't see a pattern as to why or against who they blow up. It's not road or home games either so I can't tell why. My answer is yes it's worth carefully trying the + runs with these pitchers if they are both right but remember Seattle state of mind may not be good because they had a huge lead and Houston erased it and won. The reason I settled on the over was because if one of the pitchers do have a bad day it's a low total to climb over at 6. And even if both are "on" 3-3 is a winner and that's not much either. GL

damn bro. I hate we havnt been seeing things the same this round so far. I think Castillo a big game pitcher in the making and has some the nastiest stuff in the game! Valdez no slouch himself. This feels like a straight up pitchers duel to me. I think the high scoring game was was more aberration than what we will see today. I think value lies with seattle but so tough to take them vs Stros. I was thinking maybe a +1.5/u7.5 parlay as I fully expect this game is close and low.

I’m not sure they even gonna play in the Bronx. Looks like lot of rain in NY TODAY AND TONIGHT

I think I would lean more to playing the yanks over than the game. Cle has been god awful vs lefties and Cortes a pretty unorthodox lefty, can’t imagine tribe muster more than a run or 2 (if they play), yanks have hit Biebs in the past, his velo nothing like used to be. The weather gonna be shit tho. I do think that over has way better chance than the houston game.

Call me crazy but I said it before. The Doyers look flat. I don’t know how it’s possible to look so lethargic in postseason. Take a look at Turners body language. Its a reflection of the mood resonating throughout this club

Call me crazy but I said it before. The Doyers look flat. I don’t know how it’s possible to look so lethargic in postseason. Take a look at Turners body language. Its a reflection of the mood resonating throughout this club

Everyone rolls their eyes at me but I’ll stand by this to my grave. The dodgers are not a big time playoff team! All the talent they have had dominating the west for a decade and they have 2 WS appearances to show for it. The one the won I will never count, covid 60 game bs season and neutral site playoff games was totally bogus, count it if you want to but it was total fugazi in my book. In fairness to them they would have won a legit ring the year houston stole signs and just crushed Yu and we know why now, still one ring in all these years with clearly the best team on paper??? That screams choking dogs to me. In the 2010’s thru teens cards just owned them! Braves took it to them last year. This year pads have that feel! They taking great SB’s and it gonna be crazy at petco. All I can say dodgers lucky the pads/nets went 3 and they got that bum clevinger in gm 1. Had it been Musgrove then Yu pads be headed home up 2-0!! Sucks Snell pitching game 3, I don’t trust him! Pads will hit Gonsilin tho! Gm 4 musgrove will beat anderson, lock that up. Dodgers better win gm 3 or this won’t be going back to la for gm5!!

Thanks Bank. Time will tell if the Dodgers will be beaten this year. As I said before I will not shed a tear if they lose. GL

I agree still Wise LA does look flat. But I'm still not sure SD can take advantage with their up and down scoring. We will see. GL

Thanks Tim. I appreciate it. GL

This dialogue is what makes the postseason fun! 3 games tomorrow and guaranteed 4 Saturday is a dream. Hopefully Sunday we get 4 more! Fuck the NFL has Wire would like to say but doesn’t! Lol!

Back