Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +247

Yesterday

MLB 1-0 = +5

Thanks for the heads up XYZKY. GL

Detroit ML -110 (5 units)

Verlander looks good to me here.

NYG/Chicago over 47 -110 (5 units) (NFL)

Rutgers/Louisville over 54 -110 (5 units) (NCAAF)

AZ/USC over 48 -110 (5 units) (NCAAF)

Minnesota -5 (30 units) (WNBA)

The books expect bettors to think this outcome to be different because they are playing in Atlanta. Play it in Atlanta or in a parking lot with 15 foot baskets but be sure to say congratulations to the WNBA Champion Minnesota Lynx. GL

Last edited:
I haven't bet any WNBA games this year but if you like Minnesota that much I mise well follow. GL wire

Records Thurs

Thanks for the heads up XYZKY. GL

Detroit ML -110 (5 units)

Verlander looks good to me here.

NYG/Chicago over 47 -110 (5 units) (NFL)

Rutgers/Louisville over 54 -110 (5 units) (NCAAF)

AZ/USC over 48 -110 (5 units) (NCAAF)

Minnesota -5 (30 units) (WNBA)

The books expect bettors to think this outcome to be different because they are playing in Atlanta. Play it in Atlanta or in a parking lot with 15 foot baskets but be sure to say congratulations to the WNBA Champion Minnesota Lynx. GL

:thumbsup2:

I do like it that much SIGO. Now all we have to do is win it. GL

Thanks XYZKY. Damn low in my opinion. GL

Have not looked at this much but Gray is a very average pitcher on 4 days rest. You are probably dead on. Verlander on 4 about 3.16 to Gray about 4.02 based on around 31.1 innings and Detroit just saw him for 8 innings. Ugly but still want to see ump.

Thanks Mrob. Let's get this. GL

Thanks Tuck. Hope so. You and Bet were right. We owe a big thanks to Hurdle for his over cooperation. GL

Assuming they do not screw around the ump should be Tom Hallion. Verlander has a 3.38 ERA with him based on 26.2 innings so I will be betting Verlander in the morning. Gray has a 0 ERA with Hallion but based on only 2 innings it really does not mean much. GL

It was nice to squeak by in that Cards win last night.
Detroit tonite
Keep em coming. :shake:

Back