MLB Thursday 10/10

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +155
1-0 last

Thanks Pirate. Mets came through for us. GL

Thanks Vapster. I appreciate the response. GL

Thanks Botanical. We can eat more than dog kibble now because the Mets won. GL

I have to admit if someone had come to me at the beginning of the season and said it looks like it could be Det/KC for the American league pennant, and Mets/SD for the National I would have called the white vans on them. But today it is not beyond the realm of possibility that Detroit plays the Mets in the world series. Given that these four teams could be in the finals (Yankees or Dodgers could take spots) I feel a little better about struggling this season overall. I'm still pissed at myself, but I feel a little better I haven't won more. You can usually get one team that doesn't belong but not ever 4 still in contention.

NYY/KC Over 7 -70/+50 - These same two played to a 6-5 final earlier in the series.

As for Cle/Det, I like the over 6 here but I can't bet it since Cle has failed to score even 1 run in the last two games. I haven't seen the Tiger starter listed but I think a good move would be to save Skubal until game 5 if you need him and if not, he is fresh for the first game of the pennant series. But throwing him today to try and finish the series at home works as well so we will see what they decide to do. Either way the Tigers are in a good position since their opponent can't score. GL

YTD +155
1-0 last

Thanks Pirate. Mets came through for us. GL

Thanks Vapster. I appreciate the response. GL

Thanks Botanical. We can eat more than dog kibble now because the Mets won. GL

I have to admit if someone had come to me at the beginning of the season and said it looks like it could be Det/KC for the American league pennant, and Mets/SD for the National I would have called the white vans on them. But today it is not beyond the realm of possibility that Detroit plays the Mets in the world series. Given that these four teams could be in the finals (Yankees could take one spot) I feel a little better about struggling this season overall. I'm still pissed at myself, but I feel a little better I haven't won more. You can usually get one team that doesn't belong but not ever 4 still in contention.

NYY/KC Over 7 -70/+50 - These same two played to a 6-5 final earlier in the series.

As for Cle/Det, I like the over 6 here but I can't bet it since Cle has failed to score even 1 run in the last two games. I haven't seen the Tiger starter listed but I think a good move would be to save Skubal until game 5 if you need him and if not, he is fresh for the first game of the pennant series. But throwing him today to try and finish the series at home works as well so we will see what they decide to do. Either way the Tigers are in a good position since their opponent can't score. GL
I can't even imagine Skubal pitches on two days rest.

I like that over in KC.

Back