3-3 & -.75 units

LAD -131 2 units

BOST -280 1 unit

YANKS -150 1 unit

COLO +119 2 units

OVER 7 pitt/phill 1 unit

TBAY +115 2 units

GL on the action

Welcome back to the posters, those of us who bare our soul everyday hopefully to bring some beer $$ in. :) :)

I like everyone of these my friend GL on today and the season :thumbsup2:

Blood : Always a pleasure to be a fellow poster of yours. Hang tight on the stocks, our patience has paid off thus far & will again.

Rex : Only reason this total is 7 is because of Cliff Lees rep, he did not look good at all in his last start & the Phillies b/p is bad. I know you like Pitt today as do I but Macdonald is walking far to many for a total in any game he is pitching in to be 7 . I see the Pirates winning 10-6

Looks good Cash. I am finding a whole lot of reputaion line setting this year. Guys and teams that are having a good year are being undervalued because of their previous bad reps and guys that were good in the past but struggling this year are still being very respected. GL

Looks good Cash. I am finding a whole lot of reputaion line setting this year. Guys and teams that are having a good year are being undervalued because of their previous bad reps and guys that were good in the past but struggling this year are still being very respected. GL

Spot on Wire, now it is our job to exploit this when it is available. Thanks for stopping by & gl on ur action always. You have for many yrs now been the capper I respect most in the mlb....there is no one better at capping the mlb when you are all in.

Back