MLB Sunday

Man I have a bad feeling bout Seattle. I know before I went to sleep I said I wanted to be on Kirby one way or another but now I lean pretty strongly against them. I was happy and thought it pay off huge when they got Arozarena, at 1st it did but now he pressing like crazy, he struck out 5x yesterday!! Several against a middling lhp and he has continued to hit lhp even in this down year. The problem was after they got him then they bring in that ginger scrub turner which added more pressure on Randy cause god knows Turner not gonna do shit!! I wouldn’t have struck out 5x vs the pitchers he saw yesterday! Thefe some deep seated issues here! Kirby hasn’t had 3 starts this shitty since he got to bigs! Amd what really scary is last year when Kirby was cashing every start I remember pirates smashing him for 7-8 runs in Seattle no less! Stros get one huge injury after another and yet they keep gaining ground on this team! I tried so hard to believe but what this team has done since start this riad trip has me very out on then., im seriously considering pirates Ff tt ov 1.5!! I dunno, I know I can’t fuck w Seattle, this feels like one those games a lot of ppl take it in the ass trusting seattle not to get swept. Obviously I hope im wrong cause rioting for you, just the feeling I have bout today.

Houston under makes sense, their lineup gets thinner every day and I can’t imagine cws touches Framber! Gl buddy

Good luck to both....someone here post this game over 7.5
I bet the 8ov-118 last night. There's been a little movement down this morning with the 8un slightly juiced. I don't think it will matter enough to lower ROI buying it down to 7.5. If I had a crystal ball it would tell me this game should reach 10 runs.

Houston under makes sense, their lineup gets thinner every day and I can’t imagine cws touches Framber! Gl buddy
Thxs. I felt the same way and could be wrong. I don't think the Sox score maybe 1. I can't remember the last time I have seen a line this high on a game. Watch they win 14 - 1 lol.
Thinking I should have bet Seattle FF

Back