MLB Sunday Total!!!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 58-24-4
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Well, its amazing how quickly things can go bad.....I won the over, then lost the 2 unders in a matter of minutes......Let's make up yesterdays losses with todays play

KC/Cleveland UNDER 10

Yes, kind of an odd play taking the under after successfully hitting the over yesterday with CC and Gil throwing, but this matchup to me really dictates the under...Everyone knows the kind of year Carmona is having, but hes not struggling recently as his numebrs dictate. Giving up 8 earned runs in ONE inning against the A's has really juiced up his numbers...In his 2 starts since then, he given up a total of 4 runs, and gotten 2 wins in the process. De La Rosa is the complete opposite right now...3 straight decisions with a sub 2.5 ERA including a 1-0 win AT ANAHEIM. He's already thrown a 1 run game against the Indians this year (got a lill roughed up inthe other start) but I'd expect good results with his confidence being at prolly its highest all season. De La Rosa is also 4-0 with a 1.78 ERA in day games....

BOL today everyone

under is 4-0 in Royals last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5 with an under umpire as well. looks good hile, good luck.

Back