MLB Sunday 9/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8215
3-1 last

Thanks Inzane. GL
Thanks Pickem. You are right the Cards are money. GL
Thanks KJ. I missed your reply on Friday. Sorry about that. GL

It is kind of hilarious that few people come in this forum on Saturdays. I get the appeal on Saturday I really do. But I have to say I lost yesterday in College football. How did you do?

Uh....... that is, I would have lost in college football IF I had bet it which of course I didn't because I am solely focused on baseball.

All x50 each

KC/Det under 9 1/2 -130 - Both starters very solid.
TB ML -280 - Luzardo not great and I was paying attention to this young man Baz. I usually go against first timers but what I saw of him this kid was seriously good so I'm backing him today despite the high odds.
Toronto ML -170 - Manoah is very solid. I called Jax a batting practice pitcher. Minn bailed him out last start but I was right he is too hittable and the Jays bats should go off on him.
St Louis ML -140 - Even if the Cards weren't on an epic roll, just capping this game says Woodford should beat Thompson.
LA ML -240 - Even though Urias allowed 4 runs in his last start, which is very unusual for him, the Dodgers covered for him and still won. Should be a lot easier for LA to cover for any mistakes today against Mejia who has never had less than a 5+ era in the majors.

GL

HAHAHA...... I wonder who the last blurb above was directed to??? Stick to betting what you are the best at... MLB :glove: and fuck the rest. Keep up the great work!! GL on the action always

5-0 on the day, not bad, keep it going my friend. In case you forgot MLB ONLY!!! Take a vacation the other 6 months :glove::moneyeyes:

Back