MLB Sunday 9/25

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3564
7-3 last

Thanks cash. Always appreciated. GL

Last 5 days for me in the regular season. Reminder I will be going out west this Friday so Thursday will be my last post until Friday 10/7 when the playoffs start. All jokes aside, stop betting MLB this coming weekend starting 9/30 and until playoffs start. It is by far the toughest capping time all year. It's even lots worse than the first week when we don't know anything about these teams. Players rest for the locked up playoff teams and most players just go through the motions for the teams that are out of it. Maybe you can take the Sept plays +2 1/2 runs when the odds are -350 for the favorite but even that gets risky. Seriously, go bet football until the playoffs start. or south Korean badminton. The Min Su Dragon team is really tearing it up in that Korean mountain league.

All x50 each

Balt +2 1/2 -200 - Javier is good but Voth is really good.
Atlanta ML -120 - Morton hasn't been good lately but this is for old times sake as Blood would have been all over this despite the stats. He really loved his Braves.
Cle ML -120 - I can't believe I'm betting ON Civale. Maybe you should go bet NFL now and ignore these.
Oak +2 1/2 -120 - If you understand betting baseball you understand that I have to.
NYY ML -170 - Cortes should beat Bello

I think I can win more than I lose with these but I'm going to bet less. All x50 each R/H/E

Hou/Balt under 25 1/2
Atl/Phil under 26
Tor/TB under 23 1/2
Cubs/Pitt under 25 1/2
Wash/Miami under 25
MLW/Cinn under 25
Det/CHW under 25
Ana/Minn under 25
Sea/KC under 25
Cle/Texas under 25 1/2
SD/Colo under 30 1/2
SF/AZ under 26
Mets/Oak under 24
STl/LA under 27
Bost/NYY under 26

GL

Good luck Wire. Any leans on that Philly over since Morton's been so-so?

:smiledrinkbeer:

Books will collar you quicker than I wolf down katsu when you start hitting the Seoul badminton openers.

GL this week wire.

Back