MLB Sunday 8/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +106
4-3 last

all x10

miami +220 - that’s a whole lot of odds because of someone’s name. The marlin starter had a better last

Sf +280 - what the hell greatness did buehler show in his last to deserve these odds?

cle/chw over 7 -140 I know cle can’t score so you go over here? Never said I was smart. GL

By the way if you see totals where you can buy down to 5 with the following teams jump all over them nyy Phil or Boston and I don’t give a shit if it’s only 7 innings because of a double header. GL

And that reminds me so you go out to the ballpark pay your at least $25 to park sit in the rain for 3 hours then they call the game and you get a rain check so you can come back another day repay at least your $25 to park and all these daisies play is a 7 inning makeup game? Yeah mlb would tickle the shit out of the fans if they make that bullshit permanent. GL

And that reminds me so you go out to the ballpark pay your at least $25 to park sit in the rain for 3 hours then they call the game and you get a rain check so you can come back another day repay at least your $25 to park and all these daisies play is a 7 inning makeup game? Yeah mlb would tickle the shit out of the fans if they make that bullshit permanent. GL
I think we're heading for some deep waters with sports. Watching a ballgame in the middle of 50,000 fans does not seem appealing to me. Nor does spending all this money when I can look at my big screens and watch multiple games from home on my recliner. It might take a couple years before people get comfortable with being in a crowd and by that time, how much damage has been done?
We are about to see a series of domino events in college football which could ultimately close football programs indefinitely or permanently. UConn football albeit not a player in the NCAA from a competitive standpoint is in huge financial trouble. GL my friend. Hopefully we're around to see a full recovery.

I don’t expect that 7 innings for double dips to stick. I think it simply cause the time crunch they in trying to get all the games in this season. It better not. I hate the rule!! I would like them to keep the extra inning rule tho, that a good one even if it destroys totals!

Back